RapID ™ systems are a complete line of cost-effective manual identification panels for a broad spectrum of microorganisms. RapID™ panels offer easy, one-step, simultaneous inoculation of dehydrated reactants in tray wells to identify anaerobes, coryneform gram-positive bacilli, enterics, nonfermenters, streptococci, and yeast all within 4 hours. Systems are ideal for manual testing or as confirmation for automated test systems.
- Rapid, accurate identification of over 400 medically important organisms
- Simple, one-step inoculation
- 4-hour aerobic incubation
- Easy-to-read color reactions
- Extensive support with ERIC® electronic compendium
Training Video, Tools, and More
Request More Information
Interpretation is simple with the convenient ERIC® electronic code compendium designed to work exclusively with Remel RapID™ Systems.