Prepared Culture Media
We are a leading manufacturer of prepared culture media products with over 1700 media formulations and formats available. Our media expertise and rigorous quality standards have made us a preferred supplier and trusted source of prepared media to laboratories around the world. Remel Prepared Media are used for the isolation, identification, differentiation, and susceptibility testing of microorganisms from clinical specimens. Plated media are available in multiple formats including monoplates, biplates, triplates, and quadplates. A wide range of broths and agars are available in tubes, in a variety of tube sizes and fill volumes for greater testing flexibility.
We welcome requests for custom media formulations and packaging alternatives to meet your individual requirements.
- Superior Product Performance – Our media offers optimal recovery and differentiation of microorganisms
- Extensive Prepared Media Portfolio – Routine and specialty media are readily available
- Comprehensive Source for Prepared Culture Media – We are a trusted source for all your media needs, offering the most complete offering of routine and specialty media
- Product Quality Assured – All Remel manufacturing facilities adhere to the latest FDA Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines and are ISO certified to assure accurate, reproducible performance
- Certificates of Quality available