Our dilution bottles feature an improved bottle design with a tear-away, tamper-evident sterility strip integrated into the cap, easy opening. Caps are color coded for easy and accurate visual identification and the bottles are clear, making visual inspection easier.
Available in Phosphate Butterfield's formulation (90ml, 99ml) for Food, Dairy and Pharmaceutical testing as referenced in AOAC, APHA, FDA, USDA, and USP test methods; and in Phosphate Magnesium Chloride formulation (90ml, 99ml) for Water and Wastewater testing as referenced in APHA & EPA test methods.
- Easy to use 150 ml leak-proof, break-proof, wide mouth bottle
- Convenient hinged cap opens and closes with one hand
- Accurate testing assured by pre-filled, buffered (pH 7.2+/-0.2) solution with the longest shelf life available (2 years from date of manufacture)
- Quick recognition made easy with color-coded caps
- Sterile contents ensured by gamma sterilization and shrink wrap seal
- Standardized quality manufacturing by an ISO 9001 certified facility